- Plot and Events
- The plot of a story is made up of the story’s events—it is what happens in a story. The author puts the different events in an order based on the plot.
The different parts of a plot are
- Rising action: the events that happen at the beginning, before the turning point
- Conflict/problem: the problem that is faced by a character or characters
- Climax/turning point: the part of the plot in which the events get the most exciting
- Resolution: the final part of the plot in which the problem is solved